Sunday 7 June 2009

Business Profile

Having had over 30 years of varied business experiences, I can now use my knowledge and experience to help guide and advise others around me. I can act as a Management Consultant or a Business Advisor or I can take a more involved role as a Non Executive Director, the choice is yours. As you will see when you read through my profile document, I offer a broad range of services and my fees for all services are competitive and well within current market rates, and for what you will get from me, your investment in my services will be the most worthwhile expense you have ever made. If you are interested in learning more, please drop me a line at consultancy@andycarr.com or call me on 07860 781737 to discuss your requirements, or to arrange a free initial consultation meeting.
Business Consultancy Services
Free Initial Consultation
Sales Consultancy
Marketing and PR Consultancy
Management Training & Mentoring
Business Development Consultancy
Growth Management Consultancy
Non Executive Director
Regular Reviews

Call Andy Carr now on 07860 781737 Management Consultant and Business Consultant

http://www.andycarr.com/

1 comment:

  1. ISO 13485:2005 Certifications Consultants provide Effective product traceability and recall systems ISO 134845:2005 Certification is an international standard developed exclusively for protecting the integrity of the medical device manufacturers. This certification specifies requirements for regulatory purposes for medical device industry. ISO 13485:2005 standard plays a crucial role in improving the efficiency of the company. This standard provides a framework for companies to meet their customer and regulatory requirements.

    ReplyDelete